Thursday, March 29, 2012

Marigot 3











Marigot 3

Today will be the last of the photos I took in Marigot. I did take a few from the bus as we left the city but will share them at a later date.

The photos shows a wall mural that illustrates the culture of the French half of St. Maarten. I took a few more photos of the flea market as we returned to the bus and I couldn't resist making a few images of the harbour while waiting for the last of the tour group to arrive. There were quite a few pleasure craft moored just offshore and I wondered who owned them - probably not the average citizens of the city.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...