Wednesday, April 18, 2012

San Juan 10
















San Juan 10

Statues, streets, doors, windows and balconies were the subjects of photos on the last few minutes of my walk back to the cruise ship. I could have explored a lot more but time was starting to run out - the ship was leaving port fairly early that day.

One person commented on the cleanliness of the city and I agree that compared to previous ports we had visited that week, it was very clean and well maintained. I saw few buildings that were in a state of disrepair and no garbage on the streets of Old San Juan.

Photos of the Day are for sale as stock photographs
and photographic enlargements.
They can also be purchased as slide shows

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...