Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Navigator of the Seas 5























Navigator of the Seas 5

This is the last in my Navigator of the Seas Series for now. I hope you've enjoyed seeing what the cruise ship was like. Today's photos show scenes taken around the outside of the ship. There was a barbecue on the pool deck (Deck 11) and while it smelled absolutely delicious, I didn't want to line up in the hot sun so I skipped it. The basketball figures around the basketball court made interesting photographic subjects. The chef carved a block of ice for a crowd of onlookers and people were anxious to see the final result!

I've been on two cruises with Royal Caribbean International in the past year, a 12 day Mediterranean on Brilliance of the Seas and 8 day Caribbean on Navigator of the Seas and have enjoyed both trips immensely. We are already planning another to Greece and Turkey for next year. When travelling, cruises are good value for the money and you get short visits to a wide variety of places.

Tomorrow we're back to photographs of Newfoundland and Labrador. I wanted to start with a Houses theme, but I've had a request for iceberg photos because there are supposed to be lots around the northeast coast of the island right now. I'll decide later today.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

Interesting to see a talent for carving ice in warmer climes. Too bad the sculpture is .. transient art.

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...