Saturday, June 23, 2012

Baccalieu Trail 9
















Baccalieu Trail 9

This morning I am sharing 15 photos of houses in Broad Cove, Conception Bay. I've visited this community several times because there are so many interesting houses to photograph. In recent years many of them have been restored and I am happy to have before and after photos of many of them. I spoke to a man in the community who explained that many of the houses have been purchased by people living in St. John's, mainland Canada and the USA and they have restored them and use them for summer homes.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...