Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Books 2







Books 2

Thanks for the comments on the images of Books that I shared yesterday. This morning I am sharing a few more.

If you went to school in the 50s you may remember the books I photographed in a museum in Bear River, Nova Scotia. I think I used these books when I attended school. An old Bible with cover missing that was stored in the back room of one of the churches I photographed caught my attention and I made an image of it.

A few years ago I photographed part of an Encyclopedia of Photography that I owned. I realized that electronic encyclopedias will soon replace the "books" that so many families purchased in the past.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...