Friday, August 31, 2012

Codroy Valley 3






Codroy Valley 3

After we checked into the Cape Anguille Lighthouse Inn, we decided to drive around the Codroy Valley making photographs. Our first stop was near a small fish plant where there were several fishing stages.

I've seen similiar orange and green boats in Frenchman's Cove, located in the Bay of Islands. They may be dories, but are bigger than the smaller yellow ones I've seen on the east coast of the island. I like the wide angle photo showing the inside of the brightly covered boat that was taken with my 17-40mm lens. I've uploaded another image of this boat to my Blog this morning.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...