Monday, August 13, 2012

Opening Photos 13






Opening Photos 13

Today I am sharing the last six images in my Opening Photos 2 Gallery. In addition to the three photos here, I have uploaded three others including: Battle Harbour, pumpkins, and a beautiful Florida Sunrise. Tomorrow I will begin sharing photos from my most recent Opening Photos Gallery.
  1. Razorbills are another species of seabirds that inhabit rocky cliffs around the province.
  2. The coloured wool on a loom in the Viking village at L'Anse aux Meadows on the northern tip of the Great Northern Peninsula made an interesting image from the past
  3. The steeple of St. James Church in Battle Harbour points to a great show of the aurora borealis (Northern Lights)
  4. In years gone by the people of Brigus performed Steps Through Time, a historical walking tour through the town during which local actors showed visitors a bit of the town's history.
  5. I photographed pumpkins at a local farm near Halloween.  Originally linked to Plants.
  6. Another beautiful Florida Sunrise.

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...