Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Opening Photos 8






Opening Photos 8

Once again I have to thank you for your positive comments on my Opening Photos Series, It is obvious that several of you are really enjoying the variety of images from 10 or more years ago. This morning all 6 of the photos were taken during the winter and may cool some of you off during the heat of summer.
  1. This images is a combination of 4 photos: the road through Mount Carmel/Mitchell's Brook area and the 3 individual buildings.  It was originally linked to Abstracts.
  2. The snow, red siding and white trim on the windows made an interesting windows photo that is still one of my favourite. It was linked to Windows and Doors.
  3. The photo of snow on birch trees in my back yard - linked to Birch Trees.
  4. This image is a combination of a self portrait (taken in a mirror) which I placed in the background of silhouettes of trees against an orange sky and was linked to my  Galleries page.
  5. The image of snow on a fishing stage in Petty Harbour was linked to the Galleries page.
  6. Rabbit tracks in the freshly fallen snow made an interesting image which I linked to my  Galleries page as well.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...