Thursday, October 11, 2012

Barcelona 2








Barcelona 2

It seems like there are outdoor cafes everywhere we travelled in Europe and Asia. Everywhere there is space on a sidewalk or narrow street, someone has set up a table or two in order to invite customers to sit and relax. On this trip I paid particular attention to the cafes and photographed many of them.

I was amused to see a "garage" on one of the main streets in Barcelona. I guess people drive across the sidewalk to get their vehicles in the single "service bay". I also made images of signs posted on the outside of El Molino, a restaurant/theatre near our hotel. From what I could gather, some signs in Europe are more explicit than here in North America.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...