Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Venice 3















Venice 3

I hope you had a good Christmas and spent the day with family and friends ....

This morning I am returning to my Venice Series and will share a few more Christmas photos with you for a few days. Afterwards, I will add a Newfoundland and Labrador Link of the Day until I am finished with the photos from Croatia, Greece and Turkey.

Today I am sharing scenes and, as you can see, there are places in Venice where there aren't crowds of people. As you move away from San Marcos Square and the Rialto Bridge, the number of people get less and less. My wife and I enjoyed walking though the nearly empty streets as we explored the historic city.

The last photo shows Hotel Cavalletto (our hotel) which is right next to San Marcos Square, I took this photo as we returned from a full day of walking the streets of this beautiful Italian city.


Merry Christmas
Taken this Christmas. 



No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...