Friday, December 28, 2012

Venice 5

















 Venice 5

Today I am sharing photos of clotheslines, windows and doors, and a few of the Grand Canal, Tomorrow I plan to finish the Venice Series.

I've mentioned previously that people in Europe hang clothes on balconies, across streets, and even out through their windows. Of course, since I photograph clotheslines a lot, I enjoyed seeing them. I have heard than many communities in North America have banned clotheslines, but I can't understand why - using clotheslines is an environmentally-friendly way of drying clothes.

I photograph windows and doors everywhere I go and Venice was no exception. I've uploaded a few this morning.

Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day




Photos of the Day are for sale as:
        


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...