Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Dubrovnik, Croatia 2













 


Dubrovnik, Croatia 2

Art, narrow roads, cafés, people, and the old fort are the subjects of today's photos of Dubrovnik in Croatia. It is hard to believe that less than 20 years ago, the old town was bombarded by the Serbs. There are many photos on display around the town showing the destruction. Other than the photos, there are no signs of the destruction.

Today marks the 10th Anniversary of my email version of Photo of the Day. Other than while I am away, I haven't missed very many postings and have shared thousands of photos with you. Through email, I have come to know many of you and have even met several face-to-face.

Since 2006, I have also uploaded my Photo of the Day to my Blog and recently I've been uploading them to Facebook as well. As you are aware, I don't do much marketing to the subscribers of the email version. Today I am launching a new Facebook page where I plan to market my photos, offer specials and discounts etc. If you have a Facebook account feel free to Like my new page to keep in touch. https://www.facebook.com/KBruceLanePhotography

HAPPY NEW YEAR





Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...