Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mykonos, Greece 6
















Mykonos, Greece 6

I saw three local gentlemen looking at a book in one of the streets of Mykonos and quickly made a few photos of them. I wondered what was so interesting so I wandered in their direction and found they were looking at a book of photographs. They ere examining each one carefully and I wondered if they were photographers.

One business had a large front yard (for this place) and I had to wait for a chance to photograph it without people. For some reason. there were several people posing in front of it.

I included the photos of plants to give you an idea of what residents did to see a bit of greenery. I've uploaded more images of people and tiny cafés again this morning.


Newfoundland and Labrador
Link of the Day




Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...