Sunday, March 24, 2013

Flower's Cove













Flower's Cove

Even though it was sunny when we drove around the community of Flower's Cove, there was a hint of fog, which burned off fairly quickly. In a few of the photos I've posted this morning, you can see houses shrouded in the light mist.

I've also uploaded a few photos of boats, a subject I enjoy photographing. As you view the photos throughout the rest of this series, you will see many other boat photos. 


I've uploaded 57 photos to my Flower's Cove Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/Western/flowers-cove/flowers-cove.htm

Feel free to check the link to view the images I made in the Flower's Cove area.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...