Sunday, March 10, 2013

Walking 2






Walking 2

This morning I am sharing more photos of people walking, which I took while I was walking along looking for photos.

In the fall of 1981, I was working on a slide show for a course I was doing in my Master's Programme at Memorial University. I needed a photo of a teenaged couple and when I saw these two walk around the corner, I shot 3 photos as fast as I could. I've uploaded the other two to my Blog.

I took the photo a couple of seniors looking at the view of Terra Nova National Park from the top of a hill in the late 70s and admired them for walking up there. Since I was less than 30 at the time, I was impressed that seniors could make it to the top. Of course they were probably younger then than I am now. :)

I had walked along the East Coast Trail near Bay Bulls to photograph an iceberg that had become grounded in a little cove. I photographed a family who had also made the same hike and were heading back towards the town. I have walked several sections of the East Coast Trail and enjoyed them immensely. Several people on this list are serious walkers who walk quite lengthy sections of the trail. I have seen their photos and would recommend every section of the trail to visitors and residents.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...