Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bahama Bay Resort - Florida 2

















Bahama Bay Resort - Florida 2

Today, I am sharing the last of the photos taken during our first evening at Bahama Bay Resort in central Florida.

It was good to see the colours of many types of flowers. At home my tulips were just beginning to bloom when we left. The many shades of green on trees and other plants was also good to see after a long winter. The swimming pool shown is one of four located around the resort.  This one is located directly behind the Tradewinds Restaurant & Bar, one of 2 restaurants in Bahama Bay Resort.


Feel free to share these links with your family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...