Monday, May 06, 2013

St. Mary's





St. Mary's

St. Mary's is a fairly large community compared to many along the Irish Loop. I've been there many times, but in 2002 I photographed it twice one week in August. The first was a foggy day, but the second was a beautiful sunny day. Interestingly I went to the same places and made similar photos. You can see the differences in the photos I am sharing this morning.

You can check the 64 photos on my updated St. Mary's Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/st_marys/st_marys.htm

Feel free to share this link with your friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...