Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Epcot 5
















Epcot 5

Today's photos were taken in and around Italy in the World Showcase at Epcot.  Since I had visited several cities in Italy, I could recognize some of the buildings such as the Bell Tower and Doge's Palace in Venice.  The statues, columns, outdoor cafés and lampposts all made it feel like Italy!

My wife and I had a cappuccino and the young man who served us was from Italy.  Apparently the people working in the World Showcase are from the countries represented by the pavilions.  That also added a little realism to our visit.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...