Friday, June 14, 2013

Magic Kingdom 8









































Magic Kingdom 8

I thought you might be interested in seeing a few of the photos I took inside a glass shop in Disney World. As I entered the shop I saw a guy who was heating a piece of glass. He was behind glass, but I made a photo and viewed it in my camera. It looked OK so I photographed several pieces of glass art including a large Magic Kingdom Castle that had a sales tag of $37,500.00

If you check the record number of photos on my Blog this morning you'll see more photos of the parade, more pieces of glass art and a few of photographers making pictures on Main Street. I uploaded so many because I wanted to finish this part of the Disney World Series this morning. For those of you who have let me know that you are enjoying this series, I recommend that you definitely check my Blog today.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...