Thursday, June 20, 2013

Squirrel & Lizard








Squirrel & Lizard

One afternoon while walking around the Bahama Bay Resort, I heard a "quacking" noise coming from a tree and tried to find the bird that was making it. To my surprise, it wasn't a bird, but a squirrel. I made a couple of photos of it as it continued making the strange sound.

Later, I saw the shadow of a lizard on a large leaf. I immediately thought it would make a good photo and changed lenses to capture it before the lizard scurried away. I took a few, moved closer and took a couple more. It still hadn't moved so I walked slowly around the plant until I could see more of its body. By now I was fairly close and got a good shot before it moved.

I've also uploaded a few images of plants on the resort.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...