Monday, July 01, 2013

Epcot 11
















Epcot 11

This is the last of the Disney World Series for now. As you can understand, there is a lot to see and even though we spent 4 days there, we didn't see very much of it at all. If I ever go back to Disney World, I would definitely spend at least one more day at the Epcot Theme Park. We barely had time to walk through the all pavilions in the World Showcase and didn't explore either of them very much at all. There were a couple of sections of Epcot that we didn't even see, and there were many displays, films, and rides that looked interesting but would have taken time we didn't have.

I only visited the Africa section of the Animal Kingdom and would return there for at least one day as well. We spent two days in the Magic Kingdom with our grandchildren but found it very crowded with long line-ups for most rides. As well, they are a bit young and probably didn't enjoy it as much because of the crowds and heat. Maybe when they are older, it would fun to go there with them again.

This series has been an attempt to show you the types of images I made at Disney World. Many of you have commented that you enjoyed seeing the various theme parks through my eyes. Others have said that my photos brought back good memories of their own visits. And, a few are anxious to get back to photos of Newfoundland and Labrador. :)

My travels over the past couple of years are an attempt to build upon and diversify my stock photography library. Each day for the past ten years, I've shared photos through my email version of Photo of the Day. Since 2006, I've also shared them on my Photo of the Day Blog, and now I also share them on two Facebook pages, LInkedIn and Pinterest pages. Each day I reach 1500+ people through those media. I also add Galleries to my web site on a regular basis and my web page stats show that I have had as many as 800,000 hits in one month. That's a lot of people viewing my photos on a regular basis. Prior to the Internet, the only way people saw my images were face-to-face and in magazines or books in which I was published. The world has certainly changed!

I am hoping to finish my new Disney World Galleries today and will share the link with you as soon as it is complete. I am hoping to send a Photo of the Day EXTRA later and will include the link then.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...