Monday, July 01, 2013

iPhone Photos


















iPhone Photos

As promised, I am sending a Photo of the Day EXTRA today and have uploaded 18 photos taken on Friday using my iPhone 4. Normally I would have taken my camera on a trip around Conception and Trinity Bays but I forgot it when I left last Friday. However, since I had my iPhone with me, I decided to use it to make photos as I drove through a few communities. It was really overcast and threatening to rain, but I made a few side trips in Heart's Content and Heart's Desire to look for photos.

In Heart's Content I photographed a few historical buildings and in Heart's Desire I photographed fences, buildings, boats and flowers until the battery in the phone died. If you are interested in seeing the quality of photos taken with a phone, check the photos I've uploaded to my Blog this afternoon. Photo of the Day Blog

Also, I promised to give you links to my Disney World Galleries. You can find them at: http://www.lanephotography.com/florida/disney-world/disney-world-intro.htm. Here you will find links to Animal KIngdom with 3 Galleries, Epcot with 10 Galleries and the Magic Kingdom with 6 Galleries. You will find all the images I've shared over the past few weeks as well as a few new ones.


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

William F Matthews said...

Hi. I found the coils of rope/wire interesting in form, and the same for the lupines. I think it is the repetition/echoes that speak... to simplicity.

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...