Wednesday, July 31, 2013

New Bonaventure 2














New Bonaventure 2

I stopped to photograph an outhouse in a field that was nearly overgrown with grasses and other plants. I don't often see outhouses with a window. 

The sign on a fence near the main road caught my attention.  As we were making photos the owner came out and said that every winter his fence was damaged by snowploughs.  Since putting up the sign, there has been no further damage.

I photographed a woman weeding her vegetable garden that overlooked the community and harbour.  In the background you can see the wharf and boats that were the subjects in several of the photos I uploaded to my Blog  today and yesterday
.
I have updated my New Bonaventure Gallery with 44 photos taken in 2004 and 2013.  You can view them at: http://www.lanephotography.com/new%20bonaventure/new%20bonaventure.htm


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...