Monday, July 22, 2013

Trinity 1


















Trinity 1

Our first stop along the Discovery Trail was the historic town of Trinity. When I arrived it was fairly overcast but it got brighter as I walked along making photographs. Over the next few days I plan to share the photos I took during this visit. Most of today's photos were taken near the Rising Tide Theatre and show the buildings as well as a few abstract images. When I first visited this town, the grey building was the only one there.

I've been to Trinity several times and each time I make more photographs of the historic houses and streets. I already have a website with 27 photos of the community and, when this series is completed, I plan to update that Gallery again. If you wish to view the photos I already have on line visit: http://www.lanephotography.com/trinity/trinity.htm


Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...