Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bell Island












Bell Island

Last week I went to Bell Island to make photos of the steep sea cliffs. The ride over on the ferry was pretty smooth and I took several photos as we approached the island.


On my Photo of the Day Blog you will find several photos of the cliffs around the lighthouse, located on the east side of the island.  You will also find photos of the island as we approached it and an interesting house along the main road.

In the third last image you will see a person standing on the top of the cliff in the right third of the image.  This will give you an idea of how high the cliffs are - I estimate they are 250-300 feet high.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends

SUMMER SALE - SAVE 50%. 
DETAILS AT: http://www.lanephotography.com/summer-sale-details.htm



Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...