Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clotheslines 4










Clotheslines 4

The first clothesline this morning was photographed behind my house in Holyrood.  After moose pulled down both my clotheslines I decided to try a different type.  I thought this type would last longer, but one morning I went outside to find this tipped over with the arms bend and broken.  I am not 100% certain, but a moose could have run into it in the dark.

The next three photos were taken in Ferryland and the salt fish were drying on a clothesline in Cape Broyle.  I thought hanging fish to dry was different, though I have seen it in a few places around the province since then.  The 8th image was taken in North River and the last two were taken in Foxtrap in Conception Bay South.  I liked the blue garage with white trim and all white clothes.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...