Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall 10










Fall  10


I visited Gros Morne National Park in mid-October of 2008 and plan to share images taken during that visit over the next few days.  It was early morning when I drove up the Viking Trail and when I arrived at the park the fog was covering low-lying areas. Because of the terrain I drove in and out of fog until it burned off a little later in the morning.

As I drove up some of the steep hills in the park, I was able to make photos looking down on the fog bank in the valleys below.
Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...