Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Fall 2










Fall 2

Yesterday was another hot day with air conditioning on - unusual for October around here.


Though fall heralds the arrival of winter and a few months of cold weather, it certainly is a colourful time of the year. Today's photos, all scanned from slides dating back to 1971, were taken in Central Newfoundland. I've also included a few photos with special effects achieved by using a variety of filters.  I quickly rotated the camera to make the 6th photo.  The 9th photo was taken along the Trans Canada Highway between the Springdale access road and South Brook in the fall of 1971.  The birch trees in the last photo were taken in Terra Nova National Park.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...