Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Barcelona 4



















Barcelona 4

Thanks for the comments regarding yesterday's comments about the dangers photographing people.
A banner along one of the streets in Barcelona caught my attention.

It was close to Halloween so I made a photo and later looked up MANICOMIO on Google to find it was an ad for a play by the Circo de los Horrores entitle Asylum of Horrors.  If you are interested, there are videos of it on YouTube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzKd4yMPj8


I've also uploaded several photos of buildings and streets in the Gothic Quarter.  Some of the streets were very busy and others were nearly empty of people.  We took the "road less travelled" and found an Irish Pub called Dalton Brothers.  The club was busy and we stopped for refreshments and took a break after a few hours of walking.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...