Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas 9















Christmas 9

Yesterday around a hundred Photo of the Day emails were returned unsent.  There were too many to individually go through them and resend.  This is unusual  but I decided NOT to resend all Photo of the Days again because over 500 of you would receive it twice. 

This morning I am sharing the rest of the photos taken on Boxing Day (December 26).   It was such a beautiful morning I made several photos around my yard then drove to Chapel's Cove and back stopping to photograph several houses, trees and North Arm River.


I know most people hate winter, but visually it is a beautiful time of the year.  As well, if you get outside and stay active, you don't usually get cold.  There are a few things about walking in the woods in winter that I enjoy.  First of all, it is very quiet and peaceful.  As well, there are no bugs.  I also enjoy seeing the tracks of birds, snowshoe hare, foxes, coyotes, lynx, and moose..

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...