Monday, December 02, 2013

Le Castellet 3
















Le Castellet 3

Today's photos include interesting doors and windows, objects for sale in a few of the stores that were open, people and colourful leaves. The young woman reading the paper didn't see or hear me as I approached and made a few photos of her.  It was certainly different to see someone reading a paper rather than staring into a phone.  :)


I was amazed that some of the leaves had changed colour when it was still so warm.  The temperatures were in the high 20s C (80s F).  I've also attached another "artistic" view of the colourful leaves.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...