Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Le Castellet 4



















Le Castellet 4

This morning's photos of Le Castellet show several interesting doors and windows as well as items on display outside a few shops. 


Imagine having to photograph a small community in a very limited amount of time.  I wandered quickly through every street making photos as I went.  There were very few people in the town - just our busload and a few shopkeepers and workers.  In one way was a good thing - there weren't people getting in my way.  In another way it was not good for photos - the streets and restaurants looked empty.  Oh well, you can't get everything perfect when visiting late in the tourist season.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...