Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Le Castellet 5





















Le Castellet 5

This is the last of my Le Castellet Series for now.  For the past 5 days I have shared photos taken in this interesting little town.  Included were images of doors, windows, storefronts, items for sale, and people. 


The two young women were speaking in French and I could understand they were taking about me making photos.  I turned quickly and pointed the camera at them.  The young woman with the gray top was surprised and I took the photo quickly capturing her expression. "Merci," I said as we all laughed at the experience.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...