Friday, December 13, 2013

Le Spezia




















Le Spezia

Le Spezia, Italy was our next port of call.  Since it was the first time we had been to this port we decided to wander around the city for a good portion of the day.  It was an overcast day, which I felt would be better for photos in the city because there wouldn't be harsh light and deep shadows.

We got off the shuttle from the ship and wandered up a long, scenic walkway lined with mature palm trees. I photographed a few small boats in the harbour.  We ended up on a street with pedestrians only and I was happy that there were lots of local people to photograph.


I hope you enjoy today's other images of one street in Le Spezia.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...