Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nice











Nice

In Villefranche, we reluctantly booked a tour to Nice and Eze, mainly because we wanted to visit Eze.  I asked about taxi fares from Villefranche to Eze, but the people on board didn't know the exact cost, but heard it was very expensive. Now that I have visited the community, if I ever get back to that area, I would hire a cab to EZE and forget Nice.

The tour to Nice was very short.  Basically, we drove to Nice from Villefranche,  got out of the bus near a famous walkway, then walked to the old town where we had a short period of time to explore. I took a few pictures as we walked along.


I was surprised to see that the rocks on the beach in Nice were as large as those on the beach here in Holyrood. I photographed a fisherman with a couple of rods set up on the beach.  I took a few photos through the bus window as we drove from Nice to Eze.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...