Friday, December 06, 2013

Sanary 2

















Sanary 2

Today's photos include people, buildings, boats and a carousal.  The three photos I am sharing here show people, but there are others to see on my Blog this morning. I did photograph the interior of a church in Sanary and an old cathedral in Le Castellet but I plan to share them at a later date.

The guy with the orange pants caught my attention as we returned to our bus.  Four people, probably tourists, feeding pigeons were too busy to notice me taking a photo.  I noticed a gentleman who was taking a power nap and made a quick photo.

As we headed back to the cruise ship, I photographed a few sunken pleasure craft from the bus.


Tomorrow, I plan to start a new series showing photos of Villefranche, Nice and Eze, the communities I visited on our second port of call.

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...