Saturday, January 11, 2014

Transatlantic Sunrise 3
















Transatlantic Sunrise 3

On the fourth day of our Atlantic crossing, the sun rose through a small band of clouds, then got very bright before it disappeared into a thicker band of clouds.  Check sixteen of the photos I made as it rose higher in the sky.

Once again this morning, you should get a feeling of beauty and peace as you view the images.  Here is a comment I received yesterday:

          Thank you for your lovely photos of the sunrise...love them..! 
         The photos lifted my spirits after not feeling great for 
         a few days....:-)

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...