Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shorebirds - Barefoot Beach










Shorebirds - Barefoot Beach

You can't walk on a Florida beach without observing a variety of shorebirds.  Today's photos show birds that I think is a a type of sandpiper.  I have included several views hoping that someone will be able to identify the specific type.


The birds on this beach are fairly used to people and are not very skittish.  I was able to get fairly close to them using my 70-300mm lens. I cropped today's images to let you see even closer details of its colours and markings.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...