Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Salmon Cove














Salmon Cove

On Monday I drove out to Salmon Cove Beach to make a few photos and observed the lowest tide I had ever seen there,  You can see from the photos that you could walk all the way out to the little island (with several white quartz veins) on the sand.

I photographed the large house near the beach because of the lighthouse style.  As I said last week, I normally don't photograph modern houses, however, I couldn't resist this interesting one.  You will also see a few other buildings including a large barn that has a collapsed roof.

There were only three other people on this beautiful beach on Monday, but in a couple of months, on warm summer days, there will be many people enjoying the sand, sun and surf!


You can view more photos of Salmon Cove on my web site at: http://www.lanephotography.com/cbn/salmon_cove/salmon_cove.htm

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...