Sunday, May 11, 2014

Active People 7











Active People 7

I often see people working outside and make photos when I can.  Today I have photos showing three types of work: a fisherman mending nets, a man cutting grass and a NF Power crew working on power lines. 

The fisherman has to mend nets in order to have a successful fishing season.  He normally doesn't get paid for the work that he puts in in order to fish.  The guy cutting grass with a scythe may be making hay for his animals.  I doubt that he is cutting the tall grass for aesthetic reasons.  The guys working on the power lines are doing it as part of their job and are being paid to do it.


I spend a lot of time in the yard doing work ... I call it "out working" instead of "working out"!  And, to be honest, working outside is excellent exercise that can help keep one fit.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...