Thursday, May 29, 2014

Sheds/Houses 3










Sheds/Houses  3

The first photo shows a house I saw in Tors Cove while during a photo shoot on May 10, 2014.  Obviously, this house will never be repaired and will probably be gone soon.  The two colourful houses were photographed in Bauline East on the same day.  I think the blue house was also taken in the Bauline East area.


A couple of boat tours operate out of Bauline East and there are several hotels/cottages in the area, all of which attract tourists.  I suspect these businesses are good for the local economy.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...