Saturday, June 14, 2014

Flowers

 Forget-me-nots

 Astilbe

 Strawberries
 Strawberries

 Tea Roses

 Black Currants

 Red Currants

 Pansies

 Pansies

 Pansies

 Pansies

 Forget-Me Nots
 Forget-Me Nots

 Lemon Thyme

 Lemon Thyme

Thyme

Flowers

The photos I am sharing today were taken in my yard on June 7, 2014 and things have progressed since then.  In my email version of Photo of the Day I am sharing photos of a colourful pansy, beautiful forget-me-nots and lemon thyme.  On my Blog you will find these and other images of these and other plants growing in my garden.


I really like the pansies because they are among the first flowers to bloom in Spring and the last in Fall.  The forget-me-nots do not last too long but they certainly add bright blue colours to my yard.  The lemon thyme is an interesting plant that blooms early and provides fresh herbs all summer long.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...