Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Battery 2













The Battery 2

Today's photos show the narrow streets and a few of the buildings I photographed as I walked back through the neighbourhood from the trail around Signal Hill.  

I included the first photo to show that the trail actually crosses over the steps of the last house on the street.  I can't imagine what it like to have hundreds of people a day walking within a foot or two of my front door.  I suspect that Parks Canada my compensate the owner, but I am not certain about that.


You will see from the photos people do drive cars into the neighbourhood, however, I didn't see very many.  As I walked along, I wondered about where they put snow, especially last winter when we had so much.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...