Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Desktop Backgrounds 3








Desktop Backgrounds 3

Today's 8 photos date back to 2011 with the first photo taken in the Spanish Village in Barcelona.  I really enjoyed making photos of this little village despite the heavy rain we had.

The still waters of Main Beach Pond is a beautiful sight at any time of the year, but was especially beautiful during an early winter visit.


There are a few Seascapes among those uploaded to my Blog including one from the Bay Roberts area. another from Bacon Cove and a couple from Middle Cove.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...