Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Flowers







Flowers

Today I am sharing the last 6 photos taken three days ago in my yard here in Holyrood.  The first photo shows flowers growing on a healthy hosta plant in a shady area of my yard.  The Japanese variegated willow is still showing bright pink flowers. 


The golden marguerites, which I think is a form of yellow daisy, are adding colour all over my yard.  My wife brought home one of these flowers 5 or 6 years ago and they have spread everywhere.  In fact, I have been weeding them out of my vegetable garden for a couple of years now.  I really like the bright yellow blooms and have been "throwing" seeds up and down the length of my 240 ft. driveway for a few years and soon the whole driveway will be lined with beautiful yellow flowers which bloom from late July to October.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Churches

Churches I am presently adding photos to my Churches 3 Facebook album on my Communities and Culture Page. Wherever I go, I photograph church...