Friday, August 01, 2014

Grand Falls













Grand Falls

When I arrived in Grand Falls I drove around town and then behind the old paper mill to photograph the Exploits River.  I walked out to the dam and made a few photos there and along the way. 


The Exploits River is the longest river in Newfoundland and is a good river for salmon fishing, especially near the Bishop's Falls and Grand Falls.  If you look closely, you will notice a small tributary.  This is Stony Brook and I've included a photo or two of that river as well.  I also uploaded a few photos graphs of trees and flowers.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...