Friday, August 15, 2014

Holyrood













Holyrood

It is time I shared more photos of Holyrood and for the next few days I plan to do exactly that!  Today's photos were taken between 2001-2003. 

I have photographed the North Arm River many times in all seasons.  A winter photo I made was used on a couple of different national calendars in the 1990s.  It is a photogenic river and you can capture great photos from the bridge.

The gasoline storage facility in Holyrood closed a few years ago and I have heard rumours that the tanks are going to be dismantled.  I made this photo as the sun was setting.


I photographed George Cove Mountain bathed in the reddish light of the setting sun.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...