Sunday, August 31, 2014

Mount Carmel-Mitchell's Brook













Mount Carmel-Mitchell's Brook

Those of you who have been on my list for a while know that I enjoy making photographs of houses, especially older homes.  I have visited the Mount Carmel-Mitchell's Brook many times and photographed the older homes there each time.  I was there a few days ago and noticed that a few of the homes are gone now and others have new siding and look like they are being renovated.


A future series for Photo of the Day could be to show some of the homes that have disappeared.  For today and tomorrow however, I will share photos I took during my recent visit.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...