Saturday, August 09, 2014

Witless Bay












Witless Bay


I recently photographed part of the East Coast Trail near Witless Bay. As you will see in the photos on my Blog today, the trails are good and you pass by some pretty rugged areas.  If you decide to walk this trail, DON'T get too close to the edge of any cliff.   In addition to the beautiful views, steep cliffs, boats and seabirds, you might be lucky enough to spot a whale or two.  I also photographed several blue flag iris which were growing near the beach in a few places along the trail.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...