Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Harricott - Colinet - North River
























Harricott - Colinet - North River

After photographing houses in Mitchell's Brook I drove to Harricott and Colinet.  Once I got that far I decided to travel to North River to see if a couple of old houses I photographed several  years ago were still there.  I was glad to see that they were, though one had changed quite a bit.  There were also several new houses built near the end of the road.


The fourth photo in my Blog this morning shows a concrete foundation which had a house on it last time I was in Harricott.  Another house I have photographed several times is gone forever.  I shared photos of both those houses on May 16, 2012 and you can view the second third and fourth photo in that post at: http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/search?q=harricott

I have also included a photo of a moose that was feeding beside one of the houses near the end of the road in North River.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...